ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys i live in Colorado and will pry be moving to alabama in a couple months. i was just wondering if there are any subie guys down there or am i gonna be a lone sti haha

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm in north Florida, we call it floridabama. Have you made a trip to koby motorsports? That's we're I plan on geting my tuneing done.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no i have never been down there actually. im trying to find more subbie guys down there to get tuning done. and also just have meets, up in colorado we have huge ass meets i was wondering if it happens down there also.?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm sure we could, but I have never been to a meet. Would be fun, I see the corvette group in Destin all the time. Let me know if u wanna plan something, I know a few other Subaru nuts down here.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea that would be sick. we have meets up here every week a good 700 cars. so how many subbies do you know down there and what are they?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a an 2009 outback XT, have some friends that own a 2011 WRX, and a forester. Then of course with all the military folks near by I can at least count 3 other WRX's that I've seen at work. I'm sure if you posted something on a flyer and put it up in the gym on base we would prob have a decent turn out.

·
Registered
22 Posts
hey just wanted to let you know that i am from Gulfport, Ms so sorta near AL. but if you look up dirty south subaru on facebook that is a few guys from around me, as far as tuning look for jason story on that facebook he is out of molbie adn as far as high HP we have a few guys my buddie had a gt35r rotated 04 sti low tuned at 404 whp but could not go anymore without the headers that he ordered and took 6 months to get but should be getting retuned here soon for over 550whp there is a dr that is up there in HP not really sure what he is at just hit us up on there and scraping the coast is june 22 in gulfport might want to look into that if you are done alot are cars and trucks go to that

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok sick thanks man my last Wrx was at 300 whp. Im tryin to get my sti around 500 but im really hoping if everything works out and I move down there we can get all the subbies together and all other imports for that matter.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea for sure i will on here and hopefully i will be down there in about 3 to 4 months and we can all meet up

·
Registered
5 Posts
I found out that there are some meets here. The Pensacola club meets on Thursday's at a waffle house on Davis hwy ( trying to get the address). And the ft Walton/destin club meets on Thursdays at O quigleys in destin or a Mexican place on elgin parkway.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Do the folks in Pensacola still meet on Thursdays, JollyRed? I just bought a WRB STi this past weekend and would love to meet some other owners in the area. If so, where (specifically) and what time?

·
Registered
170 Posts
hey just wanted to let you know that i am from Gulfport, Ms so sorta near AL. but if you look up dirty south subaru on facebook that is a few guys from around me, as far as tuning look for jason story on that facebook he is out of molbie adn as far as high HP we have a few guys my buddie had a gt35r rotated 04 sti low tuned at 404 whp but could not go anymore without the headers that he ordered and took 6 months to get but should be getting retuned here soon for over 550whp there is a dr that is up there in HP not really sure what he is at just hit us up on there and scraping the coast is june 22 in gulfport might want to look into that if you are done alot are cars and trucks go to that
Where are you at in Gulfport? I work at Keesler in Biloxi and take classes at USM. We should go cruisin sometime...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Where in AL? I am in Huntsville... There are a few WRXs around here and I know a few of the guys but not sure if they are on the forums or not...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts