ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Plenty of Subbies down here. Don't forget to :wave:

Plenty of meets down here too. Theres a weekly meet meet in Long Beach. Occasional meet in Costa Mesa. And a weekly "import" night in Irvine.
Which Part of SoCal?

·
Registered
759 Posts
Well, I think part of the problem is that there are only like 7 or 8 of us on here right now... So coordinating a ClubWRX.net meet for us is expected to have pretty slim attendance... So we have looked to SoCalSubies.com and local AutoX events. June 10 was the last one that I heard of that some of the guys were intending to go to, but I wasn't able to make it so I don't know.

If you look on SoCalSubies.com, you'll find that there is a meet every Wednesday somewhere near Victoria Gardens or something, but I don't think they maintain the same level of integrity as we like to keep here. I also don't think it's Subarus only, so you have your Miatas and BMWs and rice. My brother is a bouncer there at Buffalo Wild Wings and says that there's a lot of BOVs and exhaust and thumping music.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I think part of the problem is that there are only like 7 or 8 of us on here right now... So coordinating a ClubWRX.net meet for us is expected to have pretty slim attendance... So we have looked to SoCalSubies.com and local AutoX events. June 10 was the last one that I heard of that some of the guys were intending to go to, but I wasn't able to make it so I don't know.

If you look on SoCalSubies.com, you'll find that there is a meet every Wednesday somewhere near Victoria Gardens or something, but I don't think they maintain the same level of integrity as we like to keep here. I also don't think it's Subarus only, so you have your Miatas and BMWs and rice. My brother is a bouncer there at Buffalo Wild Wings and says that there's a lot of BOVs and exhaust and thumping music.
I mean even then a lil meet is better than no meet at all you knw.. I think we should make one n see who shows up no?

·
Registered
759 Posts
I mean even then a lil meet is better than no meet at all you knw.. I think we should make one n see who shows up no?
I agree - post it up in the other thread though, cuz that's where the others guys are subscribed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts