ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any one here who lives in the upstate NY area who knows where would be a good place to get my 02' maintenance/tuning done? I know there's a place in Buffalo but i really don't want to drive all the way over there to get it done

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
Where upstate?

Innovative Tuning (the shop I believe you're referring to in Buffalo) is a great shop and worth the drive.

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
eacooperusmc said:
Im near Albany
Click the UNYSOC link in my signature and join up. The majority of our member base is from Albany.

Maintenance varies depending on what you want. As for tuning, Ray @ TurboTekTuning just moved into the area.

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
How near Albany? That covers a big area. How about you just post what town you're in? Or is this 20 questions?

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
snowslide said:
Saratoga here
Like I mentioned to the other guy, click the UNYSOC link in my signature and join there too.

I just threw a feeler out for a dinner meet, so if you wanted to meet some of the locals, it'd give you the chance...

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
btwnWRX11 said:
Im from syracuse ny
Any one close by

2011 WRX
Andrew862 said:
Im from Manlius (outside of Syracuse,ny)
The CNY link in my signature may be of interest to you. We meet up @ Tully's on Erie Blvd East every so often.

I make them when I can, but a 2½ trip each way makes it tough.

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
I grew up in upstate NY about an hour west of Albany. I've also lived in Albany before, but just for one semester after getting kicked out of college. I was going to SUNY Albany and lived down on Morton Ave. Great neighborhood!

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
EJ257 said:
The CNY link in my signature may be of interest to you. We meet up @ Tully's on Erie Blvd East every so often.

I make them when I can, but a 2½ trip each way makes it tough.
FYI: There is a dinner/cruise meet planned for this Saturday in the 'cuse area. Details are on the CNY board...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm in Clifton Park work on UA Campus. 09 premium hatch. Suffered the spun bearing, SOA replaced motor and turbo. Made me replace the ECM out of pocket since they said it was modified.

Now selling my COBB AP.

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
09WRXNE said:
I'm in Clifton Park work on UA Campus. 09 premium hatch. Suffered the spun bearing, SOA replaced motor and turbo. Made me replace the ECM out of pocket since they said it was modified.

Now selling my COBB AP.
Click the UNYSOC link in my signature...

A few local guys met up on Wolf Rd and Stuyvesant Plaza last night.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts