ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brothers old college roomate has a highly modded 02 or 03 Black Rex sedan with SSR comps, FMIC, bigger turbo, etc and I was wondering if any of you LI guys know him - his name is greg, he's from port jeff and my brother said that he was always on the boards and going to meets but he wasn't sure where he was a member...just wondering if any of you guys know the kid I am talkin about he's like 21 or so and he really knew his stuff about rex's when I met him but that was like a year ago - let me know cause I wanna contact him if possible - thanks - Dan

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Well all I can say is u'd know the car if you saw it...black, no spoiler, lowered, ssr comps (not sure what color), and loud as hell. Kid is like 5'10" with a crew cut as I remember, and he also drove a CL Type S which he crashed before he owned the Rex...

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
Timdog and I both live in the town next to Port Jeff and we're there pretty often or driving through, but I've never seen/heard of him. Hasn't showed up to any local meets either, so I can't help you out at all....

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Tim/Trailboss - oh well...maybe he either moved or sold his car.....thanks anyway guys - Dan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts