ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a company is selling the kakimoto racing gt 1.0z titanium exhaust for $1099.78. that is a very good price i think, considering that a recent group buy went for over $1100. is their any interest in this exhaust? i am still happy with my recent ganador exhaust that i bought from them, its just too bad its going to take 3 months to get! and correct me if i am wrong, but this exhaust requires a front pipe right?

·
Registered
631 Posts
Yes, it will require either a JDM downpipe or you can have a muffler shop mod a USDM to fit. A friend of mine picked up one of these used last month for $800 and it is by far the best exhaust I have ever heard on a WRX or STI. We're installing a header on it Sunday so it will be interesting to hear how that's going to change it. I wish I had a sound clip for you, it really is unbelievable.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
hey, i used to have this exhaust and its sweet, just after a while it was too loud for me. i def miss it though. i think it sounded kinda lame with the silencer in, got too ricey sounding, but without the silencer its super deep and rumble... just great. anyways there are some vid clips in this thread http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?t=47108&highlight=kakimoto+prodrive that you can check out. too bad i dont have better ones, but it'll give you an idea.
bryan

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
i heard that this exhaust was the loudest sounding exhaust on the market.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
br3ez said:
i heard that this exhaust was the loudest sounding exhaust on the market.
would it be louder than a 3'' straight pipe peice?

my RFL isnt loud enough, ive been thinkin of gettin the blitz, but im not sure yet.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
damn, now sometimes i wished i would of have waited for this price on a kakimoto! oh well, if you are going have to run a front pipe, that would make me extremely illegal here in california and california has the worst regulations.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts