ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to ride over to Julian, CA. I want to take the I-8 West then the CA-79 (sunrise highway). Round trip is about 150 miles. I can go any day that weekend. I have one other wrx already coming with. The more the merrier. Message me and we will set up an agreeable meeting place.

·
Registered
146 Posts
checking in :)

however I'm going to Joshua Tree this weekend until Sunday...but I'd definitely be interested in any future drives.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet, I've never been out to Joshua tree. And it works out perfectly. I'm thinking we could meet up in the parking lot of iron mountain, or if the other side is better, we could meet up at the base of Mount Laguna "sunset highway." Do you have a preference of Saturday or Sunday of next week?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Either day really for me, just give me a bit of a heads up so I can plan around it. I'm located in north county, so iron mountain would definitely work better for me haha, base of mount laguna would probably require me to drive through Julian

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
Trainz
ClubWRX Forum
We invite you to join our Subaru Impreza WRX and STi community to discuss engine mods, builds, detailing, and more.
Full Forum Listing