ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I like to have a really clean interior without clutter. Does anyone put their spare change in a place that's out of view aside from the armrest or console areas? Any kind of "aftermarket" products that can keep my OCD at bay?!

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
29,446 Posts
Does your fuse cover incorporate a change tray as in the earlier cars?

Otherwise line the ash tray with felt and use that.

There are change roller type products but I've not seen one in a vehicle that's not a taxi.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does your fuse cover incorporate a change tray as in the earlier cars?

Otherwise line the ash tray with felt and use that.

There are change roller type products but I've not seen one in a vehicle that's not a taxi.
Hmm, I'd have to check the fuse cover, but I don't think it does..

·
Registered
116 Posts
In my Ford, I have this sort of Ash tray thing, with a spring loaded cover that i put my change in. It's made to fit perfectly in a cup holder. Anyhow, on the side of it, it says Mopar.

Looks just like this.

6414_st0640_066.jpg

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
In my Ford, I have this sort of Ash tray thing, with a spring loaded cover that i put my change in. It's made to fit perfectly in a cup holder. Anyhow, on the side of it, it says Mopar.<br />
<br />
Looks just like this.<br />
<br />
That's not so bad..the console cup holders are kind of useless anyway since any cup or can gets in the way of shifting.

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
I'll stick around this thread to get ideas...I use the cupholder as is, but I hate to cause I constantly use the damn cup holders for cups!!!

I can't use my ashtray as I ran my IPod wires coming through there (no actual ashtray in the car)

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The door cup holders in my 2012 are more secure than the console ones and don't get in the way.

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
The door cup holders in my 2012 are more secure than the console ones and don't get in the way.
Oh you have door cup holders??? Not fair!!!

·
Master Baiter
22,115 Posts
Sinister said:
belly button.
That's not right. On many levels, that's just not right...

·
Master Baiter
22,115 Posts
Sinister said:
Sorry... shouldn't have posted that. You're not upset, are you?
I'm scarred, like when I watched 2G1C

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
Successfully transferred all my change to the fuse panel cover change holder that Spiros was talking about...win.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Successfully transferred all my change to the fuse panel cover change holder that Spiros was talking about...win.
I checked and the new models don't have that.

·
Lando Calrissian
3,787 Posts
Yeah, the new models don't have the fuse-tray thing....and they don't have an ashtray either as that is an add-on accessory like the Mopar cup Killer is using....

Those door cup holders are wonderful of you are built like Twiggy, if you are built like a man, they are not really accessible either

I currently keep my change in a fabric bag with a draw-string, in the center consol.....the bag is from an old pair of sunglasses.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The sunglasses bag could fit the bill. Good idea

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
I currently keep my change in a fabric bag with a draw-string, in the center consol.....the bag is from an old pair of sunglasses.
and I thought I was the only one with the pirate treasure idea.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts