ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Ah! got to it before me rage haha, yea i also wanna gunna point you toward that company, ordered a titanium sti piston for my 2011 sti 2 nights ago =]

·
Not Asian
1,069 Posts
I don't have one personally but to me it looks more like a "plasticy" blue. Something lighter, definitely not close to the PBP. Just my opinion from looking at it on their website.

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
You get what you pay for.

What does a few tanks of gas cost? How long does that last?

How long does a good shift knob last? Now a good shift knob at $50+ makes more sense. Check out LatheWerks. They built an excellent custom sized knob to my specs.

·
Registered
719 Posts
I like the momo shift knob I have. Got it for $35

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
My wallet wants to deny me the $130 one on page 3.... I put the smack down on my wallet and ordered 4 :(

·
Registered
59 Posts
My wallet wants to deny me the $130 one on page 3.... I put the smack down on my wallet and ordered 4 :(
Can you put up a pic when you get it? I am looking for a WC Lathewerks knob and I was curious how that style/color would look. I would greatly appreciate it!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I also picked up a TWM Performance knob, the A6 Leopard in gunmetal to be exact, and this thing is literally a piece of art. In fact I had an M1 Abrams in my Si before, I've been sold on TWM knobs for life! lol

Highly recommend their knobs, some people think they are expensive but you get what you pay for and TWM knobs are top notch.

Shift Knobs - TWM Performance Shift Knob Store

1 - 20 of 46 Posts