ridiculous thread is ridiculous.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
I assumed it was a male op....you know how they get here :schwing:

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
why is it ridiculous. maybe she just wants other friends that are girls with subies. nothing wrong with that :p
You think a girl would address other girls using the term "chicks" ?

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
Touché. In that case,

Stop being a creeper mccreeperton!

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
wrxtreme06 is a girl, and she looooooooves subaru guys. send her a PM

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
:rotfl: ^

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
OP drives a lexus....

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Yes, but unfortunately, my username is not my real name. Why do you ask? Just curious.
I was just continuing the trend of stupid questions.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I was just continuing the trend of stupid questions.
Stupid because I'm not up to date on all the interweb slang? haha ok... Sorry for being "old". This is literally the only forum I use anymore due to my love of my new car. Usually, people are real nice on here. But lately, seems just as bad and full of defensive trolls as the forums I used to frequent in my younger days.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Stupid because I'm not up to date on all the interweb slang? haha ok... Sorry for being "old". This is literally the only forum I use anymore due to my love of my new car. Usually, people are real nice on here. But lately, seems just as bad and full of defensive trolls as the forums I used to frequent in my younger days.
Oh I wasn't calling your question stupid. I was calling the original post question stupid. Sorry bout the confusion.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
I don't think Maus was referring to you, but don't take anything personal man, it's all in good fun.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts