ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I just moved down here to Apopka, FL just outside of Orlando.
I just bought an 04 WRX Wagon, and I noticed that I'm the only one on the road with a WRX!!!!!:confused:

Anyone down here with a club or anything?????

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've kept my eye out lately, and I've literally not seen a single WRX!:unhappy:

I'll put the fact out that I've been here for 4 weeks, that may have something to do with it, but that's open for interpretation.:thumbup:

If there is a club or anything around here, though, I'd love to have something to do on the weekends.

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hey, I just moved down here to Apopka, FL just outside of Orlando.
I just bought an 04 WRX Wagon, and I noticed that I'm the only one on the road with a WRX!!!!!:confused:

Anyone down here with a club or anything?????
Lol, youre def not the only one with a wrx on the road. i never seen wrxs/stis ever, til i bought my sti. now i see atleast 5-10 wrxs/stis a day.

·
Registered
69 Posts
i'm in oviedo too! :)

to the OP, go here: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?t=169887

as far as "clubs" there are subaru meets every wednesday at sonics on 436

theres also a HUGE meet coming up in tampa.. details here:

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?t=134288398
Where's there a Sonics on 436?

and the All We'll Drive has a clever name.

But I see about 3-4 wrx/sti's a day, excluding the two I see everyday parked on campus. STi's I see are usually the Hawk eyes and the wrx's are usually bug eyes. I prefer the hawk eye

Oh yea, what part of Oviedo do you live in?

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
ok sonics.. lets say youre going down e. colonial... when you get to the semoran intersection you make a left and go down a few minutes

i'm right off of lockwood/419. and i work in research park so i'm always around the UCF area.

·
Registered
69 Posts
ok sonics.. lets say youre going down e. colonial... when you get to the semoran intersection you make a left and go down a few minutes

i'm right off of lockwood/419. and i work in research park so i'm always around the UCF area.
Ah, got it

I was thinking 436 around Altamonte. Do you ever make it out to the Waterford Lakes or UCF meets?

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the club! :)

Moving this thread to South Eastern States. Plenty of Florida WRXers to meet up with.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I definately need to meet up at that sonic, My stock ass time piece is in the shop right now but I get it back tomorrow (with any luck).

You'll be seeing me out there sometime!

If anyone's got sugguestions for an 04 performance wise let me know also, I've done upgrades to friends vehicles (piggyback ecu, intake, intercooler, etc.) but I'm definately in the game for putting on quality products, not cheap **** that won't perform.

So far I'm looking into AEM Short ram air intake and a DC Sports cat back.

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
Ah, got it

I was thinking 436 around Altamonte. Do you ever make it out to the Waterford Lakes or UCF meets?
i used to go to the waterford meets every single week until it became rice infested. i also used to go to the ucf meet last year bu ti stopped going to that as well

·
Registered
0 Posts
woodsmere here... border of orlando and ocoee :thumbup:

·
Registered
69 Posts
woodsmere here... border of orlando and ocoee :thumbup:
Ugh, drive to Ocoee is so boring haha

i used to go to the waterford meets every single week until it became rice infested. i also used to go to the ucf meet last year bu ti stopped going to that as well

Rice fest indeed. Civics with insane bov's doing front wheel drive burnouts and stalling their cars! Or everyone yelling F***ing ricers! And the Acura RSX kids with annoying exhaust yelling at them too, even though they're ricers but deny it to the fullest extent possible.

Gotta love it

I like the supras that make it out there though

·
Registered
69 Posts
I definately need to meet up at that sonic, My stock ass time piece is in the shop right now but I get it back tomorrow (with any luck).

You'll be seeing me out there sometime!

If anyone's got sugguestions for an 04 performance wise let me know also, I've done upgrades to friends vehicles (piggyback ecu, intake, intercooler, etc.) but I'm definately in the game for putting on quality products, not cheap **** that won't perform.

So far I'm looking into AEM Short ram air intake and a DC Sports cat back.
I saw this link somewhere, forgot but I saw it today. There are a bunch of stuff off of that

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showpost.php?p=2135638&postcount=2

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
Ugh, drive to Ocoee is so boring haha

Rice fest indeed. Civics with insane bov's doing front wheel drive burnouts and stalling their cars! Or everyone yelling F***ing ricers! And the Acura RSX kids with annoying exhaust yelling at them too, even though they're ricers but deny it to the fullest extent possible.

Gotta love it

I like the supras that make it out there though
yeah my friend shane drives the red one.. jessica and darren drive the other 2 normal ones.. then theres the ugly widebody one with the hideous metal spoiler. haha

·
Registered
69 Posts
yeah my friend shane drives the red one.. jessica and darren drive the other 2 normal ones.. then theres the ugly widebody one with the hideous metal spoiler. haha
There was a black one there last night, didn't look too bad. Is the hideous one with the blueish purple paint job? Saw one being adored by the ricer kids lol

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
There was a black one there last night, didn't look too bad. Is the hideous one with the blueish purple paint job? Saw one being adored by the ricer kids lol

yup thats the one. it looks soo bad but i heard its pretty fast so.. more power to 'em i guess. what are you driving now anyway?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I GET MY BABY BACK TODAY!!!!:thumbup:

Look out for me in the apopka area and around downtownish Orlando.

It's an 04, Blue wagon, with a big sexy guy inside, and hopefully it's firing on all four cylendars!!!!

And please excuse me if you hear a BOV, it came with the thing, i didn't as for it I swear!!!!

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
I GET MY BABY BACK TODAY!!!!:thumbup:

Look out for me in the apopka area and around downtownish Orlando.

It's an 04, Blue wagon, with a big sexy guy inside, and hopefully it's firing on all four cylendars!!!!

And please excuse me if you hear a BOV, it came with the thing, i didn't as for it I swear!!!!
you might wanna take off the BOV before your car blows up. haha

click here for more info: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?t=167495

1 - 20 of 64 Posts