ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
about a month ago my best friend totalled his red 04 wrx and today another one of my friends did the same thing to his black 05 wrx.... someone blew a stopsign and he T-boned them at 45mph.

at least no one was hurt

$16000 in repairs. :(

·
Registered
288 Posts
good lord! they didnt total it? personally if my car was that damaged i wouldnt want it to be repaired cause it'll never be quite right again.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes it was totaled $16000 would be the cost if he wanted to fix it. frame was bent and engine was messed up

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
Someone T-boned him? Or he T-boned someone else?

Not to get too technical here, but his entire front end is EFFED up, like a head-on collision.

Very glad to hear everyone is ok though...:sadwave:

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Someone T-boned him? Or he T-boned someone else?

Not to get too technical here, but his entire front end is EFFED up, like a head-on collision.

Very glad to hear everyone is ok though...:sadwave:
the girl who was driving the other car ran a stop sign and he hit her driver and passanger doors. he T-boned her but it was her fault.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hope everybody was OK, If either one of your buddies needs a car, give them my info.
thats a good idea, he is looking for a white or silver wrx. only problem is that then his car will be faster than mine :( haha. ill show him your post. is the car on autotrader or anything? i forget if i asked u for more pics or not but if i didnt than send me some at [email protected] or just post them on this thread. my moms looking for a wrx too, she loves mine hahahaha

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i would have serious issues with my mom driving my same car :screwy:
hahaha if she gets one it will be stock and stay stock and look stock. mines not stock and dosnt look stock and soon it will be much faster so im not worried. and sorry if i love my mommy! hahaha. she has had mustangs and other sports cars for most of her life.

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
the girl who was driving the other car ran a stop sign and he hit her driver and passanger doors. he T-boned her but it was her fault.
Ahhh makes sense. He was proceeding and as he was crossing the intersection, the chick ran the sign. I got it now!

Still glad everyone is ok of course...

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok silver i sent the pics and car.com link to my friend ill email u if he says anything. ok bro?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts