ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pick up my 2011 WRX Limited next weekend!! I'm also a first time Subaru owner! Let the modding begin!! :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
17,655 Posts
welcome! I'd heed Tony's advice. I waited 5k miles before my first mod. And I'm glad I did. Doing your modifications slowly allows you to appreciate them, and is good on your pocket book :D

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome! I'm def. waiting until the break in period is over before I start. I will, however, get it tinted 5% all the way around and do a full stereo install as soon as possible. :D

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
5% tint all around?Wherever you are located that should be illegal.I have 20% all around (still illegal where I live).But the bigger problem might be visibility at night & especially in bad weather.

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Club! :wave:

Mod a bit at a time. I think it is more fun that way. And more "affordable".

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
5% tint all around?Wherever you are located that should be illegal.I have 20% all around (still illegal where I live).But the bigger problem might be visibility at night & especially in bad weather.
Yep, it's very illegal. I usually get a ticket for it every now and then, but I run 5% tint on every vehicle I own. I've gotten use to looking through the dark tint at night. The windshield will only be tinted at the top, not all the way down.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Wow I wish I could get some dark tints like that but sadly I have to stick with the legal 35%... my neighor is a complete D-bag and just happens to be the new cheif of police.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts