ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got word yesterday that my 2011 Silver WRX STi Limited will arrive on September 17! Very excited! Figured I would join the forum, learn from what everyone else has already done and try to make contact with other WRX, STi and Imprezza owners. I have been a Mustang guy for years and have finally gotten tired of Fords BS and bought my first Import. Looking forwarding to talking to you folks and modding my new toy.

Regards,

Zap

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its going to be a rather large change for me. I just sold my 2010 Shelby GT500 and have now entered the land of Subaru. Thanks for the welcome! Looking forard to digging into the new toy.

I have inserted a picture of the outgoing. As soon as I take delivery, I will posta picture of my new ride.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah like night and day....that would be a huge change....lol
Oh yeah. Big changes, Think of all the nifty things I can do with all the money I save buying the Subaru. You dont even want to know what the payments on the Shelby where. Not that I couldn't afford it. What I don't spend on car payments is now "play/mod" money for the Subaru. REALLY Looking forward to it. So many more things I can do with the Subaru. Aslo AWD.... Cannot wait.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yes, it is a sweet Shelby, Wether american muscle or Import turbo, a nice car is a nice car period. Welcome, I am a new member myself, only have the 11 WRX myself, but have added a few mods, and it's awesome.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts