ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

Heard about your meet yesterday from Hung (STIBungy) and thought I would join up to see what is going on...

I have my Evo, but I actually talked my wife into a 04 WRX Wagon. Here are a few pics...

The WRX has window tint and a STi shifter. The Evo has a HKS catback, B&M shifter and a Blitz DTT DCII Turbo Timer / Boost Guage. Also, I have removed the carbon fiber wing for a Ralliart.

Look forward to meeting you all...

Thanks

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
That's a much better wing than the factory hosejob. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Welcome to the drama...errrrrr, I mean the club. Yeah, welcome to the club. Yet another cool white Evo. Two out of three white Evo's with the little wing.

Me., I like my BIG cf wing and haven't had a problem with the popo........YET. ;)

Nice Rex too.

:wiggles:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for all of the feedback everyone...

On advise from counsel, I just ordered the JDM taillights.

Actually, I have been thinking about it for quite some time, I just needed a kick in my ass...

More pics coming soon...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Ronin2121 said:
Welcome to the drama...errrrrr, I mean the club. Yeah, welcome to the club. Yet another cool white Evo. Two out of three white Evo's with the little wing.

Me., I like my BIG cf wing and haven't had a problem with the popo........YET. ;)

Nice Rex too.

:wiggles:
Ronin,
dont forget to add another white evo to the mix! But alas, I'm totally wingless.....

1 - 20 of 36 Posts