ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
26,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I know it's hard to tell from the pictures, but he slid sideways into a pole at 90mph:eek3:

He hit so hard that it literally wrapped around the pole. Yes, he's dead. The passenger is barely clinging to life right now.

·
Administrator
26,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yup, lotsa bloodstains, and chunks, and gore. Yes, there are three decent wheels, both front suspensions, both air bags, motor, trans, and lotsa goodies still salvageable :D

·
Administrator
26,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
aaronwillen said:
in case you didnt notice..bloodstains poor guy
I have no sympathy for him. This is where drinking and driving get you. The person I feel bad for is the passenger. Drunk or not, he was still a passenger. :(

·
Registered
818 Posts
i guess the pole won

yeah, today i developed pictures for our local police/detective's office of a private airplane that crashed into a house. one of the bodies landed right into the building, imploded on impact, suffice it to say their neighbors across the street have reminence of a human in their bushes. i was the only one in the store who had the stomach to print them.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Trailboss said:
wow, can you post them? :D
i was soooo tempted to make a cd of the prints

but thats crazy illegal

and the plane hit the house at a light enough angle that the body tore through the windshield and into the house. the passenger was caught up inside the engine compartment.... 75 feet away from the impact site

1 - 20 of 28 Posts