ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 269 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In typical online persona Mikkito flare,
I am respectfully withdrawing myself from ClubWRX.
Things discovered during my stay:
1. If you are a female, you cannot play along with the boys in similar fashion unless you are willing to be deemed immature or unless you are prepared to have several battles with menfolk on the board defending your rights to freedom of speech (and tactlessness).
2. No matter how much drama you exert towards others, you will get it back 10-fold.
3. There are some really amazing people in Mountain States.
4. There are some really childish people in Mountain States.
5. Some of #4 are also elitist and unaware of #4.
6. When you try to just enjoy your stay and have fun with your posts, you will be judged (see #1).
7. When all of the above are in full-motion, those who choose to side with you will be judged in same fashion as females mentioned in #1.
8. There are more cliques on this region than at a cheerleading competition next to the anorexia clinic.
9. When attempts are made to ignore 1-8, certain members will do whatever is within their power to make themselves look good by proxy of feeble manipulation of thought against you.
10. People will actually believe #9 without further investigation, causing #2 to increase to 20-fold.
11. When any project is undertaken, many will volunteer, few will come through. (Although, sometimes it comes together BEAUTIFULLY!)
12. You *will* get discounts for having tits.
13. You *WILL* get talked down to and mocked on a regular basis for having tits.
14. You *WILL* join in with #13.
15. Zach likes guns and scares people.
16. Zem whines a lot, but if you point out his flaws publically, you will be reprimanded dearly.
17. People don't like it when you speak your mind because they're afraid to speak their's openly, but will gladly do it in private - where it is appropriate.
18. Marcus is, in fact, INSANE. But, somehow, the chicks love it!
19. There are some REALLY crappy drivers in fast cars in this region (not to say that I'm excluded)...
20. There are some REALLY amazing drivers in slow cars in this region (yeah, I'm excluded).
21. Typing a list of things learned while on this forum, while perhaps CHILDISH, is very entertaining to ME.

All complaints and head shakings can be directed to: [email protected]

·
Registered
376 Posts
so from what i read, i need to have a pair of retractable mammary glands, keep driving my slow miata, and bang marcus?

i guess i should keep the guns?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Dibs on the number of posts!

#22. When someone shares their tragic story of wrecking their WRX they soon become overwhelmed by the number of dibs for parts and mods that remain undamaged. Bloody Vultures!

·
5,799 Posts
svc said:
Can we lock this thread before it gets stupid? Her point has been made, and really, there's no public discussion required.
Unless it turns ugly, I'm reluctant to lock this thread given that I really don't know Miki nor the history behind this. If she wishes it, then for sure we can lock/delete the thread.

I'd like to say that if anyone here is experiencing difficulties with another member such that they feel the only option is to depart the forum, I would urge you to first approach a moderator to intervene or help mediate. That also applies if you feel there is a problem with one of the moderators.

Tim (the forum owner) feels very strongly that moderators should be setting a positive example, and that no member be permitted to make the forum experience uncomfortable for any other through engaging in personal attacks, etc. It's inevitable that both friendships and enemies will develop in any community. Our ability to approach the conflicts in a rational manner is what distinguishes as mature adults, right?

On another note: My brother-in-law has tits. I've never heard anyone talk down to him. Of course, he's 6'3 and around 350lbs so maybe that factors in..

-Pace

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
pace said:
On another note: My brother-in-law has tits. I've never heard anyone talk down to him. Of course, he's 6'3 and around 350lbs so maybe that factors in..
You are in a particularly splendid mood today, I think. Or, at least one that's damn funny. :)

·
Registered
296 Posts
Zem said:
You are in a particularly splendid mood today, I think. Or, at least one that's damn funny. :)
James in a mood other than splendid? Where have you been? Well, I hate to see people depart on bad terms and I deem that it is an unnecessary gesture in an attempt to resolve anything. Depart because you are bored with it (like me!), not because you feel pressured into doing so.

Nick C.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
sucky sucky 5 dolla

no, no! soul brotha too buku too buku

FTW

·
Registered
846 Posts
Zach, your avatar is freaking me out. Of course it would be if I didn't know what it was. I'm impressed really. Didn't figure you for a Bunuel fan... Un Chien andalou :D

1 - 20 of 269 Posts