ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I have posted about my car for a little while. I splurged this week and spend several thousand dollars on it. Here's what I got:

Whiteline adjustable rear swaybar
Whiteline rear endlinks
Whiteline heavy duty mounts
STi RA gearset with NA installation kit
Exedy Clutch
ACT lightened flywheel
STi Group N tranny mount
Kartboy shifter bushing
KYB AGX struts
Eibach springs
STi group N strut tops
Foglight covers

So far I have only gotten the swaybar and related mods in the mail, and they'll be installed tomorrow. My car will be off to the dealership to get the drivetrain mods in as soon as the all arrive in the mail (and I have 600 Subaru bucks to help offset the price of installation). I'm probably most excited about these mods. Then the struts and springs and tops will go in. I'm trying to decide whether or not to get a 22b wing. I have to get the foglight covers painted (along with the sideskirts), and if I get the wing, it will be cheaper to do at this time, so I should decide soon.

Need week I'm getting four pot front brakes and Legacy H6 rear rotors. Then all I'll have left to do will be wheels (gold Tarmac IIs) and, of course, the v.7 EJ207. I'm going to through some JM cluster in there, too, but I'm not sure which one yet. Probably a v.6, but there's a couple things I have to look into before I decide about that.

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
youre an albino gorilla w/ a ginormous weiner. how could you NOT get a 22B wing!?

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SOUTHPAW said:
WTF?

I thought you had a WS6 ?!?!? :confused1

You mean you don't think these will fit on my WS6?

I had a regular Trans Am . . . previous to that I had a WRX and before that I had a WS6. Last month I traded my Trans Am in for a '00 2.5RS with the intention of getting a regualr WRX engine swap. Now I've decided on a v.7 STi engine. Thanks, Timdog!

·
Official ClubWRX arms dealer
3,814 Posts
zoophagy said:
You mean you don't think these will fit on my WS6?

I had a regular Trans Am . . . previous to that I had a WRX and before that I had a WS6. Last month I traded my Trans Am in for a '00 2.5RS with the intention of getting a regualr WRX engine swap. Now I've decided on a v.7 STi engine. Thanks, Timdog!

That... will... be... FCUKING SICK!!! :eek3:

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here are pictures of my car. The only things I have received in the mail thus far are the swaybar and the mounts and links. There's no real point in posting pictures of them, but here are some pictures of my car:

and one of me as a pirate for good measure:

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nope, not anymore. I can only afford to mod one car, and I couldn't have a stock Trans Am. I think the RS is more fun to drive than the Trans Am, even though it is so much slower in a straight line. I don't know. It's just a blast. It seems even more fun than my WRX.

·
Registered
956 Posts
i have yet to get used to the act fly. make sure you got street lite unless you like CEL. looks goo though. I am jelous i need suspention parts.

·
Premium Member
16,991 Posts
It's cool that you're focusing on the important parts instead of just going for instant bling or slapping on a massive turbo with no thought. That car will be an animal when you're all done.

What about parts that may have worn out like suspension bushings, other suspension bits? Just a thought...

·
Premium Member
11,095 Posts
You as a pirate is as close to normal as i've seen :eek3:

Cant wait to hear some stories of this imbreed after it's built.

·
Registered
762 Posts
your car and your weiner are twins... :D

·
Registered
192 Posts
Zooph, you have got to come to a LERSOC meet when you're done! You've got to show that baby off. I'd love to see it in person. Your car, that is.

Oh, and ninjas are cooler than pirates because the purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
zoophagy said:
I'm trying to decide whether or not to get a 22b wing.
Instaead of the 22b, ever consider the RB5? i really like how they look on the 4 door RS'. Btw, the car looks awesome!! Can't wait to see how it runs when you have it done.

~myke

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
QUOTE=hybrid gti 2]i have yet to get used to the act fly. make sure you got street lite unless you like CEL. looks goo though. I am jelous i need suspention parts.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I definitely got a Streetlite because I had heard of the lighter ones throwing CELs. I know it takes a little getting used to, so hopefully I'll like it.

Ah Clem said:
Zooph, you have got to come to a LERSOC meet when you're done! You've got to show that baby off. I'd love to see it in person. Your car, that is.
You mentioned coming to the LERSOC meets in another thread (I think the pic thread), and I said just to PM me a time and date. I don't know if you saw it, though, because that's a pretty huge thread. But I'll try to come if you PM me a time.

mykedude said:
Instaead of the 22b, ever consider the RB5? i really like how they look on the 4 door RS'. Btw, the car looks awesome!! Can't wait to see how it runs when you have it done.

~myke
I like the 22b better than the RB5, although I will admit to having seen neither in person. From the pictures, the RB5 looks to have a few more angles, where the 22b seems to be more curved. I'm definitely going to look at more pictures before I make a decision, though.

Ah Clem said:
Oh, and ninjas are cooler than pirates because the purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.
The bottom one is me as a ninja. As you can see, I love ninja with everypart of my body, including my weiner.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts