Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I'm about to purchase a new WRX and was hoping someone had an extra coupon they'd be so kind to send me? Thanks in advance. :)

·
Registered
370 Posts
theres a thread about this over on NASIOC. there are multiple people posting asking for a coupon every day, and many of them are practically begging for it. i dont do begging, not for 500$ anyway. i heard you can go on instagram or facebook and search for hashtag subaru ambassador to find people recently accepted into the program. that is likely the best way to get one if you really want to.

·
Master Baiter
12,649 Posts
I posted this in another thread, but the same answer applies here:
EJ257 said:
You're close to Ramsey Subaru in NJ, so talk to Clayton (rexx0486), and also Heuberger Motors (HeubergerMotors) who are both vendors on the site. While I've had great success dealing with Clayton, I haven't had the pleasure of dealing with Kenzie @ Heuberger personally, but he's proven himself to be a great resource, especially with shipping vehicles nationwide. Hit both of them up and see what they can offer; I'd be shocked if you didn't choose to buy your WRX from one of them.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
I posted this in another thread, but the same answer applies here:
Thanks for the referral. OP shoot me a PM with what you are looking for. I do know a few ambassadors too so maybe I can score you a coupon if they have any left.

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Between Clayton and myself, We would love to help you out with car purchase needs, I have a bunch in-stock ready to roll! I fully understand if you buy from Clayton being you live in NJ(and he is a super cool guy), but don't make a mistake and get it from anyone else, we are here to help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts