ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I cleaned my truck up inside and out, changed the oil, the spark plugs, etc, and threw some for sale signs on her....Right after work, I'm going to my local scooby dealer to start the process of finding my 04 WRX at the right price/options/color. I hope to have my her in a few weeks....a month at the most. :wiggles: :wiggles: :wiggles:

I don't think i've ever been so infatuated with a car...what gives?! I literally dream about driving this car like 3-4 nights a week. LOL. :eek: :D

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I luv my WRX!! Good luck, and remember to take your time buying. Rushing will only lessen the money for mods!!! Think about the mods man!!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
hey good luck with that, which dealership are you going to try? Thousand Oaks is where I got my 04 under invoice.

·
Registered
5,825 Posts
good luck bro....i know the feeling..i used to dream about wrx..now i dream about sti or evo mr.....if i were you id try thousand oaks and also van nuys dodge/subaru...they gave me a nice deal

·
Registered
9,023 Posts
Good luck!

I know what you mean. I have been waiting on insurance to finish their thing so that I can get my replacement.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I couldn't sleep the night before I was up all night. You could also try Timmons of Long Beach, I got MY04 there from the internet Manager for about $100 over invoice. Really nice guy and shows you his numbers upfront :) He's got great customer service although he doesn't return phone calls right away, but he seemed pretty damn busy the day I was getting my WRX from him.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
it sucked a lot because i got mine senior year of highschool...so i had to go to class and work before i got it...the longest day of my life!

·
Registered
27,068 Posts

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
I ALSO know how you feel, man i couldnt sleep like 2 months ahead becuase i new i was getting it i just had to finnish getting the rest of the downpayment. man now i think about sti's and mods and stuff it never ends let me tell you . but enjoy your new car youll love it.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
WRC_Obsessed said:
Is that truck in your av yours? :eek:
Yes, thats my Ranger :D With any luck it'll be sold by the end of next week....

Anyhow, sorry i didnt reply at all...work...and classes started. I've hit up 2 dealerships and found an 04/premium package, security upgrade for $23,000... I'm heading to my local dealership right now to see what they can do for me. :wiggles: :wiggles:

·
Registered
236 Posts
xdorgx said:
I've hit up 2 dealerships and found an 04/premium package, security upgrade for $23,000... I'm heading to my local dealership right now to see what they can do for me. :wiggles: :wiggles:
$23k for a brand new premium package...damn...that is one solid deal.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Didn't get a chance to hit up my local subie dealer last night, so im going now....oh, as pics of my 2000 Ranger in the air... I dont have any..although, i do have a few shots of my 97.

My old truck: (before old lady hit me)

my truck after she hit me. ( a week before we planned on finishing my bumper)

Jumping! (my old truck)

Her hitting me is the reason for building the new bumper on my 00

1 - 20 of 22 Posts