ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While backing my car outta the garage this morning, I was quite suprised at what I almost backed into. It was still dark and there are no street lights in that particular area. The thing is huge, it's barely touching the telephone lines. :eek: The wierd thing is I still don't know where it came from, it just appeared overnight. :confused:

·
Registered
0 Posts
I hate when my neighbors park their crappy looking cars on the street in front of my house. Someone might think they're MINE! :rolleyes:

:D

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
archiebrown said:
I like the little orange cones at the corner.

Just in case you missed seeng the big fukc-off bright yellow trench digger.
lol...I guess they felt heavy construction equipment taking up about 70% of the street is made safer by placing two highway cones around it's perimeter.

And yea Racenut, if I could only figure out which neighbor it is, and what teh fcuk he/she is doing with a 30 ton excavator. :D

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Stumbo said:
LOL.

That reminds me of this one winter, I had this all white sled, then oneday sombody stole it. When springs finally came around the theif put it right back where I had left it.
lol....Something like that happened to my friend. I kid you not, one day his basketball hoop dissappeared. Not just the net or rim, teh whole fcuking thing including the base. I thought it just blew away because he never filled the base with anything, but I was wrong. About a week later a group of kids were dragging the hoop back, just as my friend's mom was coming home. She asked them what they were doing and they told her that their mom(s) had yelled at them for taking the hoop and made them all return it. :rotfl:

·
Registered
242 Posts
wow man, you must be ONE HEAVY SLEEPER, either that or your house is well insulated and you sleep in the back. We had some major construction done on our house a few years back and if i remember they carry those beasts on ginormous semi flatbeds. The only thing louder i've heard is a jackhammer. Then theres all the clanking of those huge chains they use to secure it and the motor running the stuff to let down the back hoe. It's one dang noisy operation. I guess you should be glad you slept through it :D . I'm still bitter about them waking me up all those times they started working at 6 in the morning!:mad:

p.s. I usually sleep til 3pm :p :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
back in highschool...probobly freshmen year or so one of those type things was digging in my neighbors yard....all of a sudden we heard tons of sirens and stuff..the mofo hit a huge gas line. guess that NIMO wasnt doing their job!!! I just remember going out there and seeing gas vapor and dust it was kicking up shooting like 25 feet high...it was scary...but it was far enough away from my house that i was secretly hoping it would catch on fire...i know im horrible

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
archiebrown said:
I like the little orange cones at the corner.

Just in case you missed seeng the big fukc-off bright yellow trench digger.
LOL. They are required by law for all construction equipment. A friend of mine had a similar circumstance where he hit a steam roller at night that was parked in front of his house.

-Jim

1 - 12 of 12 Posts