Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All Impreza Body Kits 10% Off

TO ALL THE MEMBERS:

JUNE SPECIALPLEASE GO VISIT WWW.PROCARPARTS.COM FOR DETAIL. WE WILL GIVE 10% TO ALL THE MEMBER FROM CLUBWRX ONLY. WHEN YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR CLUB WRX MEMBER ID. ANY COMMENT OR QUESTION PLEASE REPLY.

·
Registered
242 Posts
It's good to see you guys on the board, welcome. What type of material are your body parts/kits made of? Your website says "no cheap fiberglass".

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TO: HANK. YES, THE EURO SPEC FRONT LIP IS GOOD FOR 10% OFF. YOU COULD INPUT YOUR MEMBER ID ON THE ORDER FROUM.
TO: FLYBOY. THE KITS THAT WE HAVE RIGHT NOW ARE MADE OUT OF REAL QUILITY FIBERGLASS, THAT'S WHAT WE MEAN BY NO CHEAP FIBERGLASS. YOU GUYS COULD ASK BLAZINWRX (TIM) HOW THE QUILITY IS.

THANK YOU!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Now the real question is...Will the Euro Front Lip Spolier replica you sell fit on the WRX sedan? The front lip is a wagon spoiler for the European model and someone on i-club just bought an OEM Front Wagon Spolier and it wouldn't fit. If I were to purchase the Euro Front Spolier replica from you guys, I want to know if it'll have any fitment issues. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TO HANK: WE TRY THE LIP ON A 4DR WRX HERE IS THE PICTURE, LENGTH WIDTH FITS PERFECTLY, THE ONLY PROBLEM IS ON EURO3 PICTURE, THERE IS A SMALL GAP BETWEEN IT THE GAP IT'S ONLY 0.5 INCH OR LESS. WE SPOKE TO THE BODY SHOP THEY COULD FIX THE GAP WITH NO PROBLEM.
http://www.procarparts.com/productimages/EURO3.jpg
TO ALL MEMBER:
JUNE SPECIAL
ALL OF THE IMPREZA PRODUCTS WILL HAVE 10% OFF TO CLUBWRX MEMBER ONLY.

·
Registered
214 Posts
hmmm...will definitely think about it. Thank you for the answers and good deal. Hope you have plenty in stock. Will order within a couple of weeks if I do buy.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Does the 10% apply to the headlights you sell at your site as well?? Just curious cuz I've been thinking of buying those.

Also, are those headlights true plug-n-play with harnesses or will I have to splice into the headlight wires.

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
I'm very interested in the Euro front lip to fit on the sedan as well...can you confirm when the body shop will have this taken care of?

·
Registered
242 Posts
PROCARPARTS, are there any fitment issues with the STi front lip spoiler?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
To Atf78: Yes the 10% apply to the headlights, the headlights it's OEM replace no modification require.

To Verdugo: We did confirm with our local body shop, they could take of that little gap with no problem. I believe most of body shop could fix the gap.

To Flyboy: There is no fitment issues with the STI front lip.

To dark_rex: I'm not sure wich euro grill you are talking about, please see the picture, if this is the grill that you are looking for..
Do you have a picture of the headlamps?

·
Registered
295 Posts
JDM Front Flip Spoiler?

Can you guys get the Japanese front lip spoiler for the STi?
Thanks.

B

·
Registered
6 Posts
Heres an idea for you guys. Since you guys have products manufactured I think it would be awesome if you made a replica of the STI Rear wing. This wing is made out of carbon fiber and vendors charge like 1200-1500$ for this wing. Just an idea I thought id mention because there are alot of people like myself that want this wing but do not wish to pay 1400 for a wing.

speed safely,

thermite

·
Registered
295 Posts
STi Side Skirt?

Just wondering what the difference between the "2002 IMPREZA STI SIDE SKIRT" that's on your website and the the regular ones on our cars. They look the same, just painted...

·
Registered
14 Posts
procarparts: are you ever on this board anymore? anywaze, i'm interested in ordering the c-west rear and a set of head lights. are you still offering the 10% discount? do you have these in stock? let me know so i can order soon.
-S

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
I e-mailed you. ALso, GDA- they're the same as the aftermarkets I think. I was told eralier this week that the painted sideskirts from subaru is a little fatter than the stock ones so it might be that one.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts