ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw it on mtv and saw a couple wrx's. Did anyone on here participate in it?

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
watching it now....again. nice black wrx doin donuts, and then ya hear the hks ssqv BOV...haha

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
why does it cost money to enter? do they just win prize money at the end or what?

sry but i didn't watch the whole episode.

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
I can't remeber who, but one of the guys over on NASIOC was on the show but not in the WRX. He was in an Audi or something like that IIRC.

He posted it over in Nabisco OT.

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
I saw parts of the show, caught the begining and the end. Seemed like mostly a bunch of 19-20 year old kids with rich parents who buy them cars. Doesn't come close to matching the gumball rally's, not even close. The girls who one were idiots, not to mention ugly. Not really worth the time to watch more then I did, which was about 5 minutes in total.

·
Registered
21 Posts
It's been hashed out before. 2005 Rally will cost 3,000 dollars for 1 Driver + 1 Co-Driver. 900 dollars for every additional person up to 4 people total. The entry fee goes into, cover charges for VIP status at parties, hotel accomadations, prizes (for 2005), breakfast and dinner (for 2005) and some other things. I am considering going on the 2005 Rally in my STi.

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
What exactly is the purpose of it? No driver skills are tested, only map reading and the top speed of your car. The winner would all come down to who can avoid the police better than anyone else. Seems pretty stupid to me.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
i might be sponsering a car entering in 2005

1 - 17 of 17 Posts