·
Registered
280 Posts
is there any discounts on dyno pulls

·
Premium Member
11,095 Posts
is there any discounts on dyno pulls
Last I heard, and this might have changed, but they arent doing pulls at this event. They were trying to find a date to do a dyno day as a seperate event.

This could have changed through.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll be up there, gotta check out those BBS wheels:cool:
They look hawt on a GC8 believe me :eek:

Last I heard, and this might have changed, but they arent doing pulls at this event. They were trying to find a date to do a dyno day as a seperate event.

This could have changed through.

Tentative date for dyno day is Dec. 8th. No dyno at the open house so all the guys in the shop can relax and enjoy the day.

joe

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
I'll swing by if I'm able to. I was thinking of putting my DP on that day. It'd be nice to put it on in the AM, then come to Agile to show off :)

·
Registered
928 Posts
Ill probably stop by, as usual. heh.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Joe, that was one hell of a get together, and props to Agile and to Tim for pulling through for me in a pinch. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, you guys rock. Wish I would have been able to stick around a little longer.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Joe, that was one hell of a get together, and props to Agile and to Tim for pulling through for me in a pinch. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, you guys rock. Wish I would have been able to stick around a little longer.
Thanks dude, it was an awesome time :cool: Hope to see more of you around...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts