Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So there is an aggressive kinda look on the hatch sti where the side panel just above the four wheels pop out, I was wondering if I can get that similar look for my wrx hatch ?? And what it's called ?? I can only think of fenders but I don't know if that's it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.