ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone

I was looking into throwing on an after market exhaust on my new WRX here in the next couple of months but I haven't heard what any of them sound like. I was wondering if any one living in SoCal had one and wouldn't mind meeting up one of these days and letting me check it out and listen to it.

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
29,233 Posts
Bump to the top, hoping you get an answer, and welcome.

Search any/all Subaru fora for local meets in which people bring their cars, and have a listen. (Meets usually are near sources of food too, and they can be fun).

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you SD_GR

I am hoping I get answer as well and I have been looking for some near by meets, just havent found any yet. And the meets I've been to in the past have never had any WRX's. But I will continue to look for some and hopefully I will find something soon.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Hate to say it but check out NASIOC for member meets. I know for a fact that Long Beach has a weekly Subie meet and I think Costa Mesa meets up pretty often.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you both, I found a meet on the 22th coming up and I did'nt I even have to use NASIOC :p

·
Registered
759 Posts
Thank you both, I found a meet on the 22th coming up and I did'nt I even have to use NASIOC :p
Where? I'm in the area and I should have my car by then...

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's off the limonite exit off of the 15 freeway. Mira loma area, right by the Best Buy right off of the freeway

·
Registered
759 Posts
It's off the limonite exit off of the 15 freeway. Mira loma area, right by the Best Buy right off of the freeway
lol I live like 15 minutes north on the 15 - right at the 210. Maybe I'll see you there!!

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
yeah just go to meets in your area, im sure there is one. If not i quite like my n1 exhaust

1 - 9 of 9 Posts