Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to add a small spoiler to my WRX, just for aesthetic purposes. Right now im leaning towards the APR GTC Drag Carbon Fiber Spoiler, but I havent heard too much about it. Anyone know anything, good or bad, about it? Thanks all.

·
For External Use Only
2,488 Posts
Looks kind of goofy. Will look especially goofy on a WRX, maybe consider a duckbill or something more subtle, maybe even a roof/window spoiler

·
Water.....sometimes waves
1,612 Posts
I am not a fan of the larger spoilers like on the STis. I would be one, if getting an STI, to go for the small lip version option on the new ones. But, as far as larger spoilers go, I actually like the looks of that one. Don't know anything about it, but I do sort of like the looks..............

·
Super Moderator
11,455 Posts
You have to drill holes in the metal body of your car. That alone should tell you it's a bad idea.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am looking to add a small spoiler to my WRX, just for aesthetic purposes. Right now im leaning towards the APR GTC Drag Carbon Fiber Spoiler, but I havent heard too much about it. Anyone know anything, good or bad, about it? Thanks all.
Did you ever end up going with the APR GTC Drag? I've been wondering how it would look on a WRX.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts