Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guys. Ive been looking into getting some rims for a wrb 03 sedan and ive looked around and ive narrowed my choice to advans or volks. Ive seen alot of rex's with volks(compared to advans) and herd alot about the good quality. But since there arent many advans i was just wanting to know what you guys thought about them.

Also if anyone has pics of a rex with either of these rim can you pleeaaaazzzzzee post. Any info will be appriciated.

-Anthony:)

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
You might not want to get RC-IIs simply because Ivan has them, and he lives in Sammamish too:

Here's a WRX with GT-Cs...look awesome, and no one around the Seattle area has them:

·
Registered
393 Posts
holy crap, that grey car is nasty! who is that and whats done to it? That looks like audi's grey, kinda like nimbus, but I know they have another grey too. much props to the owner!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah im thinking ill go with the advans b/c im really feelin them and i dont think the gt-c's look good unless they are 19's like the skyline in the volk ad. Itll look like im an Ivan imitator but im gonna go more subtle look with sti parts;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts