ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone knows how to adjust/aim factory fog lights. My fogs do absolutely nothing. They need to be raised. Thanks for any input.

·
Registered
558 Posts
They are adjusted by the factory. They are supposed to aim low so they do not reflect fog...

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
They are adjusted by the factory. They are supposed to aim low so they do not reflect fog...
If you look in the link I posted earlier you can see how you can easily aim the fogs with the help of screwdriver.Also the second link tells you how to aim the lights properly.I did exactly that ,although not great I can atleast see the fogs.

·
Registered
750 Posts
I believe they are not set from the factory(Yeah this surprised me). When I aimed mine the adjustment screws were maxed out to the lowest aim possible. I followed the second link above to properly aim my fogs.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
do you just remove the black "vent" or does the vent and molding remove as one piece? I just don't want to scratch/damage anything when removing vents.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts