1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
To be honest, I despise it. But its your car to do as you wish

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Probably. Im extremely picky about my lighting. Ask Kevin (Sinister) he calls me a lighting wh0re.

·
Lando Calrissian
3,787 Posts
looks like eye makeup. Nothing against your eyeshadow.... not my thing, but looks nice. Looks like you made your stink-eye have angry eyes.

Best I have ever seen was about a week ago some chick had added those to her tC, under the lights, from mid point to around the outer curve...made it look like the car had geisha makeup on

·
Wants to Sell His Honyota Civilander..Any Takers?
785 Posts
Umm ... as long as you like it, that's what really matters.

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
it just looks out of place as an aftermarket option. They never look as quality as the ones found in Mercedes, Porsche, or Audi. That is also my opinion.

But looks like you did a good job and doesn't look bad.

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
Not a big fan of the option personally, even when they come OE. If you're happy, that's all that matters.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

·
Registered
719 Posts
I think it's cool. I don't know that I'd do it. But kudos to you. Lot of folks in the dodge world do things like that. I, more than anything, respect you for stepping out and doing it.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the comments i think.
it is funny when i post-up a real question on this site i get no response.
i post-up something people apparently don't like i get blasted like there is no tomorrow.
at-least there was some attention LOL

·
Registered
719 Posts
Thanks for the comments i think.
it is funny when i post-up a real question on this site i get no response.
i post-up something people apparently don't like i get blasted like there is no tomorrow.
at-least there was some attention LOL
False. All of your posts were answered sufficiently.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts