ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
ClubWRX.net Vendor
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cobb 2004 WRX Accessports in Stock!

The 2004 WRX Accessports are in stocka nd ready to ship.

The price is $605.00, shipped Ground in the continental U.S. Air freight will be extra if requested.

We have eight in stock and all are unspoken for. If you would like to purchase an Accessport for your 2004 WRX, please pm us or give me a call at 303-591-0929.

Thanks

Aaron

·
ClubWRX.net Vendor
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Weeeeeeeeeeeeee said:
i pm'ed you also...i got ignored :unhappy:
sorry i just got your pm, i work tuesday through saturday. You have been pm'd back.

Wonny,
They are brand new in the box and shipping depending on where you live will take anywhere from 2-5 days.

WhtWGn,.

sending a pm right now.

Thanks

Aaron

·
ClubWRX.net Vendor
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
More 04 STi Accessports are Here

We have just received another four STi Accessports brand new int he box from Cobb Tuning. Each will be $655.00 shipped anywhere ground in the continental U.S. Air freight will be slightly more if requested.

please call me at 303-591-0929 to place an order.

Thanks

Aaron

·
Registered
991 Posts
Got any more left??...
I'm running TBE, turboxs rfl bov...this Cobb stage 2 is the one to get, right? :D

·
ClubWRX.net Vendor
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
2 LEFT!!

call me to get your hands on one and yes stage two is the flash you would want.
303-591-0929

Thanks

Aaron

·
Registered
991 Posts
I have the Clifford Autostart/paging alarm system...will this affect the Anti-theft mode or will installing AP affect my alarm system? thanks!

·
Registered
991 Posts
SWRX said:
I have the Clifford Autostart/paging alarm system...will this affect the Anti-theft mode or will installing AP affect my alarm system?
Which shop in Los Angeles area can assist me with the AP if I should run into some "difficulties"...thanks!

·
ClubWRX.net Vendor
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
go to www.cobbtuning.com and look at their list of authorized resellers. if there is no one that is near you then give Cobb a call and they will take care of your questions. It is always best to get the answers directly from the horses mouth.

but honestly i don't think youll have any issues. just use the 91 octane maps and don't use an aftermarket intake or boost controller and you'll be just fine. Cobb is a very very conservative tuner and does hundreds of tests to make sure their product is 100% before they even release any part.

you shouldn't have any issues with the alarm system, i have yet to hear anything remotely related to

1 - 20 of 60 Posts