ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to ask I'm new on subaru wrx and I just barely got the Accessport on the car. The mods I put is BOV and axle and the rest is stock and my question. Why my car turns off when I hit 4k to 5k rpm? My BOV is only 20/80

·
Premium Member
10,940 Posts
I would like to ask I'm new on subaru wrx and I just barely got the Accessport on the car. The mods I put is BOV and axle and the rest is stock and my question. Why my car turns off when I hit 4k to 5k rpm? My BOV is only 20/80
No idea, what is an axle? What car do you drive? How many miles?

You could have saved so much money by not buying a bov. Put the factory one back on and see how it goes.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe I fully recirculated my BOV then. And it was axle back
No idea, what is an axle? What car do you drive? How many miles?

You could have saved so much money by not buying a bov. Put the factory one back on and see how it goes.

·
Premium Member
10,940 Posts
I can't help you unless I know what you drive. I'm going to suspect you messed something up with the blowoff valve.

If it's misfiring that bad i suspect a leak somewhere. Probably intake and vacuum. Unless it's the wrong tune or plugs, or coils I don't know because you haven't said what you drive.

·
Premium Member
10,940 Posts
What tune did you flash? Check the vacuum lines to the bov as well as the connections to and from the intercooler in case you pulled something loose

1 - 7 of 7 Posts