ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so here's my situation. I wanted to update my firmware on my AP v2 so i plugged it in and went through the uninstall process. It was sitting there on 0% for like 3 hours so i was like well it must have froze, so i unplugged it to start over. At this point i tried to start my car and it fires then dies. I'm guessing it got part way through then froze. Then i tried plugging it back in and going through the uninstall process again and it can't verify the vehicle. So what do i do? Have to send it to Cobb i'm guessing. They're closed right now so i can't call them till the morning.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Send it back to Cobb.Mine froze last week, cobb turned it round the day they got it and it is on the way back to me with UPS. I did not connect mine to my ECU.

·
Banned
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hard reset allowed me to start the car. Problem according to cobb is that i didn't have the test connectors or the initialization plug connected, which i cannot find now.

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
the initialization plug should be under the drivers side dash. youd plug the white connector that came from cobb into it. its just hangs under the dash and is not connected to anything.

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
Test connectors are green. Initialization plug should be white or blue (depending on MY).

·
Banned
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm just leaving it alone. I'm happy to have my commuter back after it being down a week chasing a misfire.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts