ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about getting an AccessPORT for my 2005 WRX and I was wondering what other people who have purchased this for their car think of it. I have read that changing the maps in the ECU doesn't affect the reliability of your car and or your engine. Does anyone know if this is true? I was also wondering whats the standard miles per gallon achieved when running a stage 2 map on a WRX? Any info would help, just seein what other people think... Thanks again, Chris

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Ive been at cobb 2 with an 05 wrx for about 25k-30k miles. Absolutly no problems and drives pretty much stock EXCEPT for instant power and more of it :)

As for MPG, I believe it should increase. But, you will have alot more fun driving and will most likely get a little lead footed more often than you use to. When I am driving conservatively I can make it to columbus and back (280+ miles) and not fill up for a couple more days with just driving around town. I usually fill up when the gas light turns on or the gas is cheap

You will like it, best mod ive done for my car.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
there was a poll done about how many people went stage two and had no problems, there was about 50 or more responces and everyone said go for it! no regret

1 - 5 of 5 Posts