ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys-

Alright, as you can tell by my posts, I'm very new here. Anyway, I have been really looking into modding my 04 WRX lately and simply did not know where to begin. I posted on the Engine/Performence board though and did get some great advice that I really appreciated as far as first mods go, essentially following an ECU, Up/Down-pipe, catback theme. My question now is, since I REALLY don't want to turn my car into a ricer (not that there's anything wrong with them, but this is the only car I have and I reallly need it to keep that balance between fast as hell and can-pass-as-an-everyday type car, you know?) what do you guys think of AP stage 1 as a first mod? I know just in thinking about modding my car I've already started drooling at the prospects of a boost gauge, a turboback exhaust system, a this and a that, but the fact of the matter is that I really don't have the resources to go all out crazy with mods, just a little something, which is why this stage 1 appealed to me so much. However, being as I really don't know too much about all this stuff, I was hoping you guys could be of further help. Sound like a good idea? Or should I start elsewhere for a first (and possibly only for a long time) mod?

Thanks a lot guys -

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
the AP is a great first mod.

and when yourie ready to go a step further, youll already have your EM.

go for it!

its good bang for the buck ....the stage one is great.

you will quickly get bored and want more though. just a warning.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
gusto said:
the AP is a great first mod.

and when yourie ready to go a step further, youll already have your EM.

go for it!

its good bang for the buck ....the stage one is great.

you will quickly get bored and want more though. just a warning.
^^^
What he said. Plus, it's much safer than a MBC. :thumbup:

·
Registered
991 Posts
Quack said:
go for it!!!!

then you'll want stg2 sooner than later.

then stg2 won't be quick enough so you shop for a turbo.

oh wait, that's me...my turbo is coming :D

i should have it in next weekend
:thumbup: keep us posted!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts