Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
7,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eastside Performance has the clear corner lenses for our cars, and a number of other accessoried like knobs, bulbs, and stuff.

if i can get a preliminary count showing some interest (especially in the lenses) they will bring a bunch for us to the meet. i just got mine on, and i love them.

the prices are very competitive anyway, but i think we might get a deal if there is enough interest. the install was a piece of cake some minor cutting was necessary on the back of the lense as they are from europe so that the bulb could snap in. i guess they are just reflectors over there but the back is the same as the oem one, just sealed over the hole with a thin layer. if you guys tell me now, maybe i can have them precut in the shop before they come.

dR

·
593 Posts
I think I speak for all when I say I`m not going to commit to something and not have a price.

Lee.

·
Banned
7,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no strings! just general interest. also, i can assure you they are cheaper than here its just if EVERYONE wants them, they will charge less. i'll get a ballpark or ceiling figure this week and post.

peace.

dR

·
Banned
7,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
prices

clear corners are $85 before any discount. btw, i LOVE mine.

if we hit 5 they'll give us a break. not sure how much, but from what i understand, about $10.

they'll also have bulbs and hopefully some knobs etc. i got my eye on this momo with the perforated leather. it matches our steering wheel perfectly.

dR

·
Registered
197 Posts
I HAVE the Momo knob you speak of, and the Momo shift boot ;-)
And yes - it matches the interior nicely.

Speed safely,

Joe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts