Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sup everyone, this is my first post here. anyways, im sick and tired of everyone and their moms driving a civic. pisses me off how everyone in my school has one!! anyways, i will be trading in my civic for a new black wrx in like 5 month. just like to say wassup. pretty cool forum..

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
wheres the love in this forum? :D oh well..am i the only one switching from honda to subaru? im pretty sure theres others out there.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Its coming.. ya im here.

Im trading my gand am gt in for a WRX as well.. trading or selling, havent decided yet. EVeryone tells me to keep it because ive done so much to it, but i want a WRX.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Welcome to the board Night Kid. Have fun you should be able to learn alot here about the WRX.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Though my ultimate goal was to outright buy a WRX, my wife just drove the civic again this weekend (I inherited through marriage, and now I drive it all the time - I'm such a nice guy!) and hated driving it. She was actually talking about getting "that car you want". I said, OH YEAH!:D

We'll see...

·
Registered
310 Posts
Welcome to the world of scooby doo, u gotta watch the new movie :D

·
Registered
91 Posts
All these people leaving the dark side. Man it sure is an awesome thing. Once you drive a turbo car, you won't want anything else. May the boost be with you.

·
Registered
91 Posts
DoubleYourX, I think you need to try putting the car on www.autotrader.com. This just doesn't seem like the place where people would be hanging out looking for civics to buy. I'm just giving you a hard time man.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Yeah. Also I think we are the only two people posting at this time of the morning. Its 8:40 A.M. here in Dallas. Where's peoples enthusiasm. Wake up early just to hang out at Club WRX.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts