Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the different between HKS Hi Power cat-back exhaust and Super Dragon 2 cat-back exhaust?

:eek3:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HKS

What's the different between performance, sound of them?

Anyone use them now?

Nice sound? Good performance?

:eek3:

·
Registered
305 Posts
I'm assuming your talking about the "drager", not the "dragon" :confused1

I've never heard the Drager but i know the Hi Power sounds awesome, thats the exhaust i'm getting when i get my car fixxed.

steve

·
Registered
17 Posts
how loud is it? im considering this exhaust but i dont want it to be too loud. does it drone at highway speeds? oh by the way ill be completely catless when i put it on. anyone have it with a catless downpipe?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have the Perrin up and dp so I am all catless. Its loud idle when its cold but when its at normal temp its really not that bad. But when you gun it all hell breaks loose.

Silva

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry...u ar right...do u guys hear the HKS Super Drager 2?

Actually I am not in USA, I can only buy it in Hong Kong, I want to buy HKS Hi Poer or Blitz Nur Spec R...but no discount for them...but have discount for HKS Super Drager 2...so I want to know what's the different between them!!!

Thanks alot!!!

·
Registered
599 Posts
I don't think the Drager II fits with the wrx. At least on their website it doesn't list the wrx as one of the applications.

·
Registered
599 Posts
honduhunter said:
how loud is it? im considering this exhaust but i dont want it to be too loud. does it drone at highway speeds? oh by the way ill be completely catless when i put it on. anyone have it with a catless downpipe?
If you're concerned about quietness, I'd go with the Greddy Evo instead. It's pretty loud going catless. The hks one that is.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry...forget to say is HKS Australia also sell Hi Power and Super Drager 2 for WRX...

But I don't know what's the different between them???

I will buy exhaust from Hong Kong in Xmas, so still thinking about what brand can I buy???

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am a begineer of WRX. I want to buy some parts for my standard GC8 (just modify air pot filter, Blitz DTT and BOV), what's the cheapest way or worth parts should I buy first can increasing the torque directly???
Can you make a step for me to modify my car?

1. Front pipe, cat back exhaust?
2. Clutch and flywheel?
3. Graddy eManager or Apex'i AFC2 or other ECU???
4. VF34 turbo and intercooler?
5. What step or what else???

Thanks!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts