Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
Wow dude, you got some mad skills! Are you a gymnist? Breaker? Martial Artist? All of the above?

·
Registered
8,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol not really. its not me i was just seein what people would say....
the reasons i cant do that:
short
lazy
white
JEWISH

·
Banned
1,275 Posts
wOW that guy is incredble. Jeez hes very athletic. Just goes to show you, if your asian the the sky is your limit, and if your white the limit is the sky.
He is very talatened.
Maybe olympic gymnast?

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
:eek: That is UNREAL! Is that all unmodified footage? Hard to believe!

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
I'm calling the biggest amount of bull right now, and raising the highest flag cause that is the CRAZIEST THING IN THE WORLD!! WOW! Even though that isn't you, how does someone acutally DO that?

J/k, no BS calling, that's amazing dude, how long did it take to learn that stuff? Do you know the person who that really is? That makes me want to go run up a wall and flip and break my neck. Thanks for the influcnce -- put a disclaimer on it ;) :p

·
1,379 Posts
Plenty more like that over at www.bilang.com. They even have tutorials on how to pull off certain tricks, complete with slow-mo vids in the links section. My brother does a lot of this stuff, though nowhere near as well as these guys... crazy!

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
I bet he could totally wreck someone! Bicycle kick backflip someone's face 100 yards.

·
Registered
329 Posts
that guy reminds me of tigger, hes got springs in his legs!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts