ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this forum so i thought i'd better put my first post in here.

I've recently brought my first Subaru Wrx Sti (2004 - Aspen white) and am loving it to bits. My car is my new (and now only) hobby. I've put a picture of her up in my avitar for your viewing pleasure. The person i brought it from had messed about with it a bit by lowering it and swapping out the gold rims for ugly black ones. But i've managed to get her back to stock with a little patience and quite a bit of money. Dam! if i realized 04 bbs gold rims were so expensive then i'd have brought myself an 05 subi, lol.

I've heard quite a bit from other Sti owners about this forum. They told me this forum its not only fun for Impreza owners but its educating and useful so i forward to all of that.

Talk to some of you soon.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Welcome to the club and enjoy your STi

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Guys. I'm affraid i've only got 2 pics on my computer at the moment. So here is the Before & After Pic

(Before = lowered w/ black rims & ugly black thing on the back of the roof - Some kind of black plastic spoiler. It looked like a larger version of the plastic black thing on the back of the Evolution roof)

(After = highered w/ gold rims and removal of ugly black thing - 10 times better, imo)

·
Registered
794 Posts
Thanks Guys. I'm affraid i've only got 2 pics on my computer at the moment. So here is the Before & After Pic

(Before = lowered w/ black rims & ugly black thing on the back of the roof - Some kind of black plastic spoiler. It looked like a larger version of the plastic black thing on the back of the Evolution roof)

(After = highered w/ gold rims and removal of ugly black thing - 10 times better, imo)
IMHO those black rims look terrible! The car looks great in the after pic!

Does it have CF skirts on the sides under the rear doors?

How much did the gold rims cost you if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
IMHO those black rims look terrible! The car looks great in the after pic!

Does it have CF skirts on the sides under the rear doors?

How much did the gold rims cost you if you don't mind me asking?

Yes, I think it does.

The rims cost me a good weeks wages, haha.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Welcome to the club

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the club!

·
Registered
204 Posts
what kind of roof spoiler is that? is that a knock off of the evo MR? do you have a picture of that?

And Welcome. :p

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
what kind of roof spoiler is that? is that a knock off of the evo MR? do you have a picture of that?

And Welcome. :p
Hi, sorry, no picture. I think it was a knock off of the evo spoiler, but the roof spoilers i've seen on the evo are much smaller than the one that was on my sti. To be quite honest, i thought it looked atrocious hence why i took it off.

·
Registered
473 Posts
hello and welcome! your care is B-E-A-utiful! white on gold sti is the best color combo IMHO. where in cali do you live?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hello and welcome! your care is B-E-A-utiful! white on gold sti is the best color combo IMHO. where in cali do you live?
Thanks man, yes i agree she is a beauty. I was in between hunting for a white one or a blue one...

I'm in Pasadena just outside on LA. You?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts