ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup...A christening at 1800 miles from a piece of road debris kicked up in front of me yesterday. At least it looks like an easy bolt on fix, just pisses one off when this crap happens. The insurance company will love me on this one but lower part of the nose is craked right through so it is getting fixed.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Yup...A christening at 1800 miles from a piece of road debris kicked up in front of me yesterday. At least it looks like an easy bolt on fix, just pisses one off when this crap happens. The insurance company will love me on this one but lower part of the nose is craked right through so it is getting fixed.

Same thing JUST happened to me. The crack on mine is less than an inch. But I'm also missing my tow hook cover. It's an 8$ part that the dealer could paint for 100$ DUMB

I haven't replaced mine yet

·
Registered
14 Posts
Gotta love those 2011 front bumpers. They always seem to crack in the same area.

·
Registered
59 Posts
yup, same exact spot for me.. after a few scratches, even small chips on the hood from debris, and rims that suffered curb rash, i really dont care anymore. **** it, man its gonna happen. I guess when the times right down the road ill repaint the whip, or at least telling myself that helps me get by.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I could see that the nose on this car is vulnerable. I am going to have a new nose put on because after all, it only has 2K miles on it. I guess the piece took out the tow hook cover, there are some deep scratches on the right side of the nose as well.

It happens...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Warwick...
I am still waiting for State Farm Claims to return my call, I guess 27 years of multiple vehicles with the same company doesn't rate any special treatment.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts