ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, here are the pics I got last night. Some of them turned out pretty sweet. A lot of fun was had by myself, hopefully we can do it more in the future (maybe when its a little warmer out)

My favorite.

·
Banned
2,593 Posts
what was this from???

·
Banned
2,593 Posts
damn missed out :sadwave:

·
Registered
257 Posts
:thumbup: Nice!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Right on, there's no EXIF - What camera did you use?
Canon Rebel Xti with the kit lens and a circular polarizer. I want to get a decent "all around" canon lens to replace it, but that will probably be in a little while due to the $$$ of a good one.

·
Registered
905 Posts
i like how the moon looks like a street light, and its the sole source of illumination. when in reality the parking lot lights were doing the work.

i had fun last night, good to see everyone again.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Gotta say i like this picture and I want people to know that i'm a part of it. :thumbup:. very worth while driving. I did got pull over lastnight going home. Pull me over for my head light and he thought I was running high beam plus one of my headlight is dying. I was doing 65 or something. No ticket though. It was cool. hahahha.

View attachment 76323

·
Registered
22 Posts
Canon Rebel Xti with the kit lens and a circular polarizer. I want to get a decent "all around" canon lens to replace it, but that will probably be in a little while due to the $$$ of a good one.
I hear you. It took me a bit to justify the 28-135 IS but I love it, I just don't use my camera as much as I should anymore =/ I highly recommend the 28-135IS or if you're looking for a bit cheaper the 28-105 non IS. They're both good upgrades from the kit without breaking the bank to get into L glass !

·
Registered
663 Posts
Someone on NASIOC flipped it and clipped it for you James. So I'm off to DIY paint my wheels. David is serious, twisted my arm so hard he about broke it. lol.

·
Registered
905 Posts
omg, that is so rad! i think i just chubbed a little.

almost done with the taillights too. the harness wasnt a total swap, theres no way to fit 4 prong pieces into 3 prong holes, where the lamps go. so i clipped the tabs off and sealed it with silicone.

now i hope i never have to replace the bulbs, it wont be fun.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Sorry, Here's another! :x

I'm on my laptop though and it's almost unbearable so I promise no more.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts