ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A new Los Angeles meet and cruise

Hi all, I have noticed a lack of active Subaru clubs ,meets and drives in my area (San Fernando Valley) so I am trying to put one together. If you know of one I should look into please let me know.
I am trying to get a safe Subaru meet and cruise for the LA/ San Fernando Valley area.
This will be primarily to get some fresh air and maybe make some socially distant friends. Meeting near E85 or race gas stations, cruises through the snake, PCH etc. Personally I am in Woodland Hills area. If you are interested please reply to the thread and or pm me and I will add you to the list. This will be cross posted in a few subs and forums as well. Let me know your thoughts any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

·
Æternum
20,568 Posts
You probably won't get much response here.

If you just want to meet-and-greet, Facebook Groups replaced forums more than a half-decade back for the place to organize that sort of stuff.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You probably won't get much response here.

If you just want to meet-and-greet, Facebook Groups replaced forums more than a half-decade back for the place to organize that sort of stuff.

Thanks for the heads up. Do you have any recommendations for a good local Subie fb groups?

·
Æternum
20,568 Posts
No idea. There are a million of them because millennials all want to be in charge.

You also have to sift through a lot of drama and bullcrap.

Good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts