ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 02wrx with 212,000km... Runs real nice, 5k synthetic oil changes, changed transmission fluid 6months ago. Doin brake pads, ss lines, and brake fluid this week.

Anything that i should replace? Spark plugs to NGK colder ones? (btw timing belt was done 30k ago).

Tx in advance.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is a real good write up on the scheduled service intervals floating around on here some where check it out:)
lookin under maintenance, but cant seem to find anything what im looking for. Not for a 200k service tuneup.

·
Premium Member
6,501 Posts
lookin under maintenance, but cant seem to find anything what im looking for. Not for a 200k service tuneup.
Dude treat it like the 100K.......you kill me sometimes.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
My 02wrx with 212,000km... Runs real nice, 5k synthetic oil changes, changed transmission fluid 6months ago. Doin brake pads, ss lines, and brake fluid this week.

Anything that i should replace? Spark plugs to NGK colder ones? (btw timing belt was done 30k ago).

Tx in advance.
Unless you have some major upgrades there is no need for one step colder plugs, the NGK Iridium would be a good plug to go with.

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
PCV, Fuel filter, Air filter, Cabin air filter (underneath glove box), use the OEM iridium plugs unless you're making 300whp or more, rear diff. fluid if that wasn't included in the transmission fluid you did 6k ago, check and/or rotate your tires, check tire pressure, idle air control valve cleaning (there is a thread on here if you search), clean your maf (remove from intake, throw in ziploc bag, spray in NON-CHLORINATED brake cleaner, let sit, remove, reinstall).

Those are the only major things I can think of that most people don't do regularly...

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Unless you have some major upgrades there is no need for one step colder plugs, the NGK Iridium would be a good plug to go with.
I guess ill get the NGK's for now.

PCV, Fuel filter, Air filter, Cabin air filter (underneath glove box), use the OEM iridium plugs unless you're making 300whp or more, rear diff. fluid if that wasn't included in the transmission fluid you did 6k ago, check and/or rotate your tires, check tire pressure, idle air control valve cleaning (there is a thread on here if you search), clean your maf (remove from intake, throw in ziploc bag, spray in NON-CHLORINATED brake cleaner, let sit, remove, reinstall).

Those are the only major things I can think of that most people don't do regularly...
Tire rotation always done. Air filter done. MAF cleaned. I guess ill change all my fliuds. (Brake, steering, rear dif and clean few filters).

thanks again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts