ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Placerita Canyon... a few miles up on the 14, past the 405 / 5 / 14 intersection.

PS- Some stupid ***** hit my car today in the parking lot... rear driver quarter panel ($1000dmg). The worst of all she tried to pull a hit-and-run.

·
Registered
158 Posts
is it me, or does the legacy GT just look like big brother to anyone else?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hulk - Nice pics. It was definately a great run! Just wish the road didn't have so much debri. I'll have to post my pics soon. Sucks about your car, I hope everything gets worked out ok.

jojotherider said:
is it me, or does the legacy GT just look like big brother to anyone else?
Actually, the funny thing is the guy driving the LGT was/is sort of our "big brother"...at least on the runs. He was really familiar with the road so he guided us through as we played follow the leader.

PS - Who's that secksie dude in the red shirt? ;)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Well, 7, actually...two people had passengers in their cars. It was a small run because it wasn't posted on the boards. Don't worry though, this run is becoming a fairly regular thing...perhaps once a month. You'll have your chance! :D

·
Registered
114 Posts
AjIsDope said:
Just post up when the next one is. I am free every sunday.
You got it! :D We'll probably do it in another month or so, at least sometime after the roads clear up a bit so we won't have to worry about debri and run-off all over the place.

PS - Still haven't downloaded my pics yet.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Justin, PM me when the next meet is! I need to test out the Forester's legs ;)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Will do! I need to take care of my STI take-offs first, they have THE clunk. Hopefully that's fixed before the next meet/run. And I promise, I'll download my pics soon and post them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts