ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
nice man, looks like the car's sweating, like u just ran it and stopped. like a commercial :)

What's that lip u have?

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
Yea those are G games Wolfs 77's

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
Also looks sweet, you should clear your headlights. but other than that :thumbup:

·
Registered
638 Posts
Looks nice, I was wondering why you didn't install the side pieces for the lip?

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for the compliments.

I know I know, brakes, fact of the matter is I've spent a large sum of cash onthis thing the past 7 months and frankly, i need to take a brake to buy my loved ones gifts for christmas FIRST...then brakes in january hehe. And personally I'm not a big fan of the cleared headlights, i know everybody pretty much disagrees but i like the orange personally.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
wow man, looks pimp!

whats next... after brakes?

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
looks great ... cant wait to get mine in the works... your pix make me jealous

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
Hey its your car, if your happy with it them hell im just ask happy looks awesome :) keep the good work up.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
So Sexy.....if i had a 04, thats how i would invision it lookin. Nice Job man!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Not sure if your a fan of the amber. If your like me you'll cook those babies in the oven. Other than the amber the car is lookin hot.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks guys. As far as new mods after brakes is an EJ207(JDM V7Sti) w/ JDM V8 heads and an STi RA gearbox. This will be happening this winter, i picked up a Taurus SHO to drive around when the WRX is in the garage. I enjoy my amber corners still guys....sorry hehe.

The camera was a Cannon S500 i believe, it's my friend Kevlins. It's a 5megapixel, i think he was taking them on 3 or 5 megapixel and the shutter speed was set at 2seconds to capture light. Any questions on them his screename is k3lv1nB Thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
<--- wishes he could pick up another daily driver WHILE upgrading his WRX WHILE paying for the daily expenses of life :(

more power to ya! car looks seksi :cool:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts