Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I' might buy a wrx this winter a 2003 model. And I would like to buy a body kit or something along those lines. Ok I really don't like the C-west because it looks to "Ricey" to me. I like a clean look, but style with it. Whats the differnce between the bumper and the lip. Does the bumper replace the whole from part, and the Lip is added to the oem bumper? And pics of clean body kits or something like that.

Thanks

·
Registered
907 Posts
If you think the C-West is too ricey looking, I would recommend the OEM body kit for you.:)

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
Nexus6 said:
If you think the C-West is too ricey looking, I would recommend the OEM body kit for you.:)
I'm with Nexus here, although I may be a little biased since I have my C-West front lip stuck in customs at the moment...hehe

Btw front lip = addition to the bottom of your stock bumper, whereas bumper = total replacement for your front bumper. Lips can cost as high as $400+ (ie. OEM front lip painted from dealership) but bumpers are almost never any lower than $900 unpainted.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I like the STI, and Greddy lip I dont mind the stock bumper, I do like aftermarket sides and read bumper though not the oem.

·
Moderating on the run!
7,322 Posts
OEM front spoiler, oem side, oem wing, oem aero pieces (available in Canada don't know why not here). I to was looking for clean and oe fitted the bill for me:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts