Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Subaru WRX
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like it. The stock wheels for the bug eyes are pretty decent in my opinion I dont mind looking at them every day until I can save up enough for something new. This looks dope though.
I appreciate it man, I'm in highschool so im strapped for cash, saw them on marketplace for $200 and couldn't resist 😂

·
Registered
bug eye or bust
23 Posts
I feel you there man. I was a senior when I bought my bugeye now im a sophomore in college and its still running strong lol. One of my friends has a 97 outback sport wagon and he picked up some stock wrx wheels from our year for like 250 with brand new toyo tires lol. Cudos to you for not being a dumbass and taking care of your car. Cant tell you how many other kids ive seen do the exact same thing and neglect any kind of matinince and blow their shit in 2 months.

·
Super Moderator
11,717 Posts
It doesn't matter how I feel about it, but you asked for my opinion.

I think they look nice. They look to fit appropriately. I'd not question putting them on my car.

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
19,791 Posts
Look great to me. EDIT: In fact, the more I look the more I like these! They look better to me than my stock 2002 wheels that I've enjoyed since new. Terrific choice!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts