ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1997 mustang 4.6L vs my 04 wrx 5mt. What do u guy think? can i take him from a roll(45mph). Its about 35-45 degrees here in IL. O yeh, its an auto. thanks for the help

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
i dont know if you will be able to take him from that kind of roll. maybe a 20mph roll or def a dig.

·
Registered
631 Posts
96-98 GT's were dogs, especially if they came with an auto. If you're both stock you'll own him from a roll and a stop.

·
Premium Member
16,991 Posts
scoobie1 said:
96-98 GT's were dogs, especially if they came with an auto. If you're both stock you'll own him from a roll and a stop.

+1, those are a joke.

·
Registered
520 Posts
I'll vouch for that one too....that bodystyle is good for a nice mid 15 sec 1/4 mile, especially an auto, even reletively well modded (those years dont mod too well without getting into the engine or at least replacing the heads) you should easily take one from a dig if you can drive, and from a roll you'll take him if hes stock or close to.

·
Registered
344 Posts
no matter what he does, there is no way an auto V8 pony can pull ahead of u unless u start at 80mph. enough said about the 96-98 mustangs, but being an automatics makes this a no-brainer

·
Registered
27,068 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for the reply guys. ill try and get it on cam but i dont know if i will be able to load it to the comp. cz its an outdated camera.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts