ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I just got a 1994 impreza wrx wagon jdm right hand drive car and was wondering if any one new where to get performence parts for this year. And if i could yous 95 - 01 parts on it. it has an ej20 in it. its completly stock with 135000 kms on it. also if you have an english service manual or now where i could get one I would be very happy to find all of these things out so i can start my new project/everyday drive.

·
Æternum
20,597 Posts
For what type of parts are you looking?

Also, post some pics :needpics:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Right now i just want to upgrade the intercooler and eughst as well as the bov and add a bleed valve to start later I want to completely pull the engine and rebuild it to handle at least 300 hp. I was wondering also if a vf-23 is a upgrade from the stock wrx turbo.

·
Æternum
20,597 Posts
Right now i just want to upgrade the intercooler and eughst as well as the bov and add a bleed valve to start later I want to completely pull the engine and rebuild it to handle at least 300 hp. I was wondering also if a vf-23 is a upgrade from the stock wrx turbo.
If you have the '94 Wagon Turbo, you have an EJ20G IIRC... that's a pretty stout motor (probably the stoutest motor produced by Subaru). 300hp shouldn't be a problem. Hell 300whp shouldn't be a problem assuming that the motor is in good shape and the car has been properly tuned. The VF23 is one of the highest-flowing turbos produced by IHI. It should be capable of 300whp (flows approx. 35 lbs/min IIRC) so it would be an excellent upgrade... albeit slightly laggy.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sweet thanx guys for the quick replies and help pitures are commig in ten minutes. and i pm you guys if i need more help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts