ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a set of 800cc injectors locally for pretty cheap and was wondering if this would be too much for my setup or what I want to do.

Currently, I have a VF22 on 8psi, headers, uppipe, downpipe, and ebc. After I get the management (still deciding on what to go with), injectors, pump and fmic I want to be boosting around 18-20 psi. Would tuning these be a nightmare, would it be too much or what? I'm not sure but wanted to ask before I bought em. Would sti pinks running this much boost would yield me pretty maxed out IDCs? I'd rather have injectors that I can have room to play around with in regards to running more boost and tuning. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
WAY overkill. I'm running a PE1818 and PE650s and on my race map, i hit about 19.5 psi at WOT, even with a 10.7 AFR my IDCs are in the high 70's, maybe low 80's.

·
Registered
433 Posts
even with a 10.7 AFR my IDCs are in the high 70's, maybe low 80's
So that just gives you an idea of how much more 800's would flow. I dont think anything more than sti pinks on any VF series turbo should be necessary. Keep that in mind, besides 565's are way cheap compared to 800's.

-Griffin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts